Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Ok, good afternoon Mathematicians of the world. Welcome to my hell of a Mathematics life. This is probably not the best time to update, but I am so exhausted looking at all the stupid Math sums and my brain is fried and my eyes are so painful. And the only fastest way to rant/release is to type.
Math is making me go mad

Way off-the-radar mad

I've TRIED so hard to do the revision package, yet it's neverending??? And after I've finally (painfully) completed allllllll the questions for 1 topic(*pats back*) I grin to myself but in the next second, I realise no, Adria, you've 5 more topics. Naise. Just a moment ago, I tried to do the first 3 topics since I've never touched them because I've been concentrating on the newer topics. Bad move to ignore them, now they look SO foreign I don't know what they're talking about, and I flip back to the test I had 2 months ago, hey I knew how to do those older faggoty topics!!! So then I get this v v big
Panic
Attack (almost hyperventilate and cannot breathe kind) that explains why I'm here typing away and going crazy.
Maybe it isn't a bad idea the canal outside school floods tmr so we can't get to school so math paper will be cancelled?It's not that I look down on myself or don't have confidence in Father God, but you've to understand that Math is killing me seriously, it's tearing my skin apart, and my hair my hair! They're dropping because I rip them off whenever I see those difficult stupid blank ink in small font printed all over the paper! It's as if they're going to transform into 'MUAHAHAHA' in
Monotype Corsiva to laugh at me. This is worse than like eating worms. The claws of Mathmonsterinc are gripping my heart and overturning it 28407 times, until it's downright up, and this produces a physical reaction called a
P.
A(refer to paragraph 2). When I try to run away, it haunts me, it's wrapping its tendrils around my ankles and drowning me in the guilt+terror x10000 for not even attempting. Hahaha oh gosh pray I don't get a Massive Math nightMare (alliteration to emphasize how Moronic Math is) tonight
You go away Mega Monster. You are Goliath and I am David. I will own you tomorrow.End of rant: hurhur I must be really tired.
On the bright side (there's always a bright side), the Español darlings made my day happy like a merry-go-round 
